The Leslie 981 is one of the most powerful Leslies ever offered. This single-channel Leslie features a two-speed horn rotor coupled to our new heavy-duty design driver, and a massive 15” woofer firing into the bass rotor. The Leslie 981 is powered by a 300-Watt RMS solid-state amplifier with real vacuum tube preamp. The 11-pin and 8-pin sockets provide full connection and onboard control with Hammond Organs, while the ¼” Audio and Footswitch jacks allow direct connection to other instruments, without the use of a cumbersome floor preamp.
Leslie 981 Features and Specs
- Single-Channel Input Two-speed horn and bass rotor
- 300-Watt RMS Total: 220-Watt RMS bass amplifier; 80-Watt RMS treble amplifier
- Massive 15” woofer, High power horn driver
- 11-Pin Leslie connector, 1/4” line input jack, and foot switch jack
- 1/4” line out jack suitable to drive a powered sub-woofer
- Master volume, horn and bass level, power on/offswitch.
- 29 1/4"(W) x 20 5/8"(D) x 41 5/8"(H)
- 149 lbs.