The Hammond XPK-200GL is a 20-note universal MIDI Sound Pedalboard with built-in sound source. This allows the player to use it as a stand-alone bass instrument even without a MIDI sound source.
The XPK-200GL has long wooden white pedals allowing for smooth playability of heel and toe baseline.
The Hammond XPK-200GL's Built-in sounds include five types include ELECTRIC ORGAN and FINGERED BASS, Pipe Organ, Synthesizer-Bass, E-bass and Double-bass.
The XPK-200GL is lightweight clean is combined with a stylish design.
Improved indication on the positions of the connecting terminals on the top panel for easy connection to external devices.
Very convenient for Organ players and also interesting for piano players, keyboardists, guitarists and other musicians.
- Keyboard: 20 key Velocity Correspondence (white wooden key)
- Control: VOICE, VOLUME, CUTOFF, RELEASE
- Connecting terminal: DC IN, MIDI OUT, MERGE IN, SOUND IN, LINE OUT
- Sound Source: Virtual analog sound source (monophonic, 24bit 32kHz)
- Dimensions & Weight: 872(W) x 560(D) x 115(H) mm
- Weight: 15.4 kg.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: AC adapter AD1-1210, MIDI cable(2.0m), delivered with 2 brackets to mount various expression pedals
- Built-In Sounds: ELECTRIC ORGAN, PIPE ORGAN, SYNTHESIZER BASS, FINGERED BASS, UPRIGHT BASS