Here we have a beautiful 1963 Hammond A-105 Organ with a Leslie 122A rotary speaker. A beautiful vintage organ with fully rebuilt and upgraded 122A Leslie speaker. We use only vintage style halfmoon switches as seen in the photos. This instrument includes an additional Main/Echo/Ensemble switch that allows the user to easily select between the internal speakers of the organ, the Leslie solo, or both. Do not let this artist quality instrument slip by!
A-105 Serial# 26282
Leslie 142 Serial# 97010015
Organ was Fully Restored with the following details.
- Removed Keyboard
- Lubed Bussrods
- Replaced Up & Down Felts
- Cleaned & Serviced Drawbars
- Cleaned & lubricated preset latch assembly
- Cleaned & Directly oiled each tone wheel within the generator.
- Cleaned & lubricated Vibrato scanner assembly
- Rebuilt the original Tube Preamp
- Rebuilt and biased internal power amplifier
- Installed new M&S Parts Interface Box
- Replaced outlet panel wiring
- Installed new start & run switch
- Cleaned & Re-felted pedal switch assembly
- Cleaned & lubricated volume swell pedal assembly
- Hand Polished all brass
Leslie was Fully Restored with the following details.
- NEW upper and lower motors
- NEW upper and lower belt
- Rebuilt Motor control Board
- Custom reworked crossover (offers that sonic sweet spot)
- Rebuilt and upgraded 122A Amplifier loaded with premium beefy JJ KT88s
Easy Financing Available!
We Ship Worldwide!