Here we have a beautiful 1962 Hammond A-105 Organ with a Leslie 142 rotary speaker. A beautiful vintage organ with a masterfully restored vintage 142 Leslie speaker (Same Internals as 122, but in shorter cabinet.) We use only vintage style halfmoon switches as seen in the photos. This instrument includes an additional Main/Echo/Ensemble switch that allows the user to easily select between the internal speakers of the organ, the Leslie solo, or both. Do not let this artist quality instrument slip by!
A-105 Serial# 25379
Leslie 142 Serial# 15069
Organ was Fully Restored with the following details.
- Removed Keyboard
- Lubed Bussrods
- Replaced Up & Down Felts
- Cleaned & Serviced Drawbars
- Cleaned & lubricated preset latch assembly
- Cleaned & Directly oiled each tone wheel within the generator.
- Cleaned & lubricated Vibrato scanner assembly
- TrekII SSP3 solid state preamplifier with global reverb (GREAT DEPENDABILITY)
- Rebuilt and biased internal power amplifier
- Installed new M&S Parts Interface Box
- Replaced outlet panel wiring
- Installed new start & run switch
- Cleaned & Re-felted pedal switch assembly
- Cleaned & lubricated volume swell pedal assembly
- Hand Polished all brass
Leslie was Fully Restored with the following details.
- Motor stacks fully disassembled and rebuilt
- New Idler arm assembly and drum bearings (Pin drop test passed!)
- Rebuilt Crossover network
- Reconed Vintage Woofer
- Fully Rebuilt 122 amplifier loaded with beefy Premium Matched JJ KT88s
Easy Financing Available!
We Ship Worldwide!