Here we have a beautiful 1958 Hammond C-3 Organ with a Leslie 142 rotary speaker. (Same as 122 except in a shorter cabinet) A beautiful vintage organ with a masterfully rebuilt vintage 142 Leslie speaker. This unit can be wired for 3 speed operation (Fast/Slow/Off) upon request. We use only vintage style halfmoon switches as seen in the photos. Do not let this artist quality instrument slip by!
C-3 Serial# 71647
Leslie 142 Serial# ******
Organ was Fully Restored with the following details:
- Removed Keyboard
- Lubed Bussrods
- Replaced Up & Down Felts
- Cleaned & Serviced Drawbars
- Cleaned & lubricated preset latch assembly
- Cleaned & Directly oiled each tone wheel within the generator.
- Cleaned & lubricated Vibrato scanner assembly
- Rebuilt the original Tube Preamp
- Installed new M&S Parts Interface Box
- Replaced outlet panel wiring
- Installed new start & run switch
- Cleaned & Re-felted pedal switch assembly
- Cleaned & lubricated volume swell pedal assembly
- Hand Polished all brass
Leslie was Fully Restored with the following details:
- Motor stacks fully disassembled and rebuilt
- New Idler arm assembly and drum bearings (Pin drop test passed)
- New upper and lower belts
- Rebuilt Crossover network
- Reconed vintage woofer
- Fully rebuilt 122 amplifier with beefy premium JJ KT88s
Easy Financing Available!
We Ship Worldwide!