Here we have a beautiful 1957 Hammond B3 Organ with a Leslie 122 rotary speaker.
This Hammond B3 Organ features an original finish.
Organ was Fully Restored with the following details.
- Removed Keyboard
- Lubed Bussrods
- Replaced Up & Down Felts
- Cleaned & Serviced Drawbars
- Cleaned & lubricated preset latch assembly
- Cleaned & Directly oiled each tone wheel within the generator.
- Cleaned & lubricated Vibrato scanner assembly
- Rebuilt the original Tube Preamp with Trek II CPR 28 Kit
- Installed new M&S Parts Interface Box
- Replaced outlet panel wiring
- Installed new start & run switch
- Cleaned & Re-felted pedal switch assembly
- Cleaned & lubricated volume swell pedal assembly
- Hand Polished all brass
Leslie was Fully Restored with the following details.
- Professionally refinished to match the organ
- Motor stacks fully disassembled and rebuilt
- New Idler arm assembly and drum bearings.
- Rebuilt Crossover network
- Reconed Jensen P15LL
- Compression/Treble Driver has been upgraded with a higher output driver to enhance the percussion.