The DXS 18 achieves best in class SPL of up to 136dB and delivers the lowest frequency response (down to 32Hz) in the lineup. Housed in a sturdy band-pass enclosure, the custom built 18” driver with a large 4-inch voice coil and a Class-D amplifier delivers 1020W of power with exceptional clarity and accuracy.
Feel the Power
DXS Series were made for audio engineers and bass fanatics who demand consistent high-quality sound for their live performances or DJ events— even when it's cranked to the maximum SPL.
High-Efficiency 1020W Class-D Amplifiers
The DXS’s high-performance Class-D amplifier is capable of producing up to 1020W of power, and a maximum SPL of 136dB, delivered with exceptional clarity and accuracy. Both the DXS15mkII and DXS12mkII can produce 3dB more SPL than previous models.
Custom Designed Transducer
The high-output woofer of DXS18 features a 4" voice coil magnet and delivers powerful, well-defined, low-frequency bass with minimal distortion. The DXS12mkII and DXS15mkII both feature 2.5" voice coil magnets.
Band-Pass Type Enclosure
All DXS Series enclosures incorporate a band-pass design to reduce unwanted vibrations and noise that could otherwise sabotage your sound. We've also designed a very durable plywood enclosure which, when combined with the band-pass configuration, tested better than the traditional bass-reflex design and reduced distortion considerably, making it possible to achieve a higher SPL.
Durable, Portable, and Road-Ready.
Ergonomic and compatible features just made your system setup and transport a whole lot easier.
Rugged coating for superior protection
Enclosure exteriors feature a durable Polyurea coating with extremely high damage resistance to protect the cabinet from scratches, bumps, or severe weather conditions, maintaining a professional appearance for years to come.
Compact and portable design enclosure
Just as impressive as the high output at their disposal is the compact portability and lightweight construction that houses the DXS Series' awesome power. The DXSmkII models in particular have shed 2kg and 3kg compared to their 15” and 12” predecessors respectively, making it easier than ever to load up, set up, or tear down your.
Dual pole socket
For additional flexibility configuring your speakers, the DXS series comes equipped with a dual pole socket that accommodates both 35mm diameter speaker poles and M20 screws.Specifications
- Speaker type: 18" Powered subwoofer, Band-pass type
- Frequency range (-10dB): 32Hz – 120Hz
- Components: 18" cone, Voice Coil:4"
- Output power: Dynamic:1020W / Continuous: 800W
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 136dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT: XLR3-31 x2 , THRU: XLR-3-32 x 2(THROUGH or HPF POST)
- Processors: D-XSUB: BOOST, XTD LF, NORMAL
- Cooling: Natural convection
- Power requirements: 100V – 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 100W
- Pole socket: 35 mm (depth 80 mm) & M20 (threaded depth 25 mm)
- Dimensions: W: (22.2") x H: (26.8") x D: (28.4")
- Net weight: 49.7kg (110lbs)
- Others: Material: Plywood (LINE-X, Black)
- The Chicago Organ Company offers free shipping on orders $99.00 and up on most items to the Contiguous United States (48 states).
- We offer Free In-store pickup on all purchases with no minimum purchase.
Free Shipping Exclusions
- Free shipping does not apply to certain special orders and certain oversized/overweight products due to delivery locations. Separate handling fees may apply to items that qualify for free shipping
- UPS Ground on most items over 10 lbs
- UPS Freight on Organs, Speaker Cabinets, and oversized/overweight products. We will contact you prior to shipping to make arrangements.
- USPS on small and small parts and accessories.
- USPS Priority on small and small parts and accessories ONLY.
Shipping and Delivery Times
- Your order will ship based on the time it is placed and the shipping option you choose. Some orders may be held for verification, which may impact shipping times.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to helping you!