When you want the authentic LESLIE sound, but cannot accommodate the size and weight of a traditional Leslie, or, frankly, cannot afford it; reach for the 2101 mk2. It’s the “top half” of our traditional Leslie with all the unique and patented features that musicians have come to depend on, coupled with a perfect digital simulation of the lower rotor. When you consider the onboard tube preamp, and the widest range of “tweakability” of any Leslie ever; the 2101 mk2 is a clear choice for pro and hobbyist alike.
- Rotary, Stationary-L, Stationary-R
- Rotary Channel 50 W RMS, Stationary Channel 75 W RMS x 2
- Horn Driver x 1, 12,7 cm Woofer x 5,6 cm Tweeter x 2
- 11-Pin Leslie connector & 8 Pin DIN, 1/4” Line In Phone Jack for Rotary, Stationary-L, Stationary-R
- Line Out (Stereo Phone Jack), Stationary -L/R, Lower Rotary- L/R, Ext.
- Speaker Connection for Lower L/R
- Volume: (STA-L, STA-R, ROTARY), Tube Overdrive w/Tube ON/OFF, Tube Mode, 8-Position Function Switch, Value UP/DOWN, Rotor Upper/Lower: Slow speed, Fast Speed, Rise Time, Fall Time, Break Time,
- Horn Level, Lower Level, Bass Level, Preset 1-2, Memory, Channel Mode: STA Mono/Stereo
- High impact, black leather-like finish
- 51 cm (W)×52 cm (D)×33 cm (H)
- 23 kg