Product DescriptionThe model 147a is specifically designed for single-channel organs with self-contained speaker systems, such as Hammond Organ model A-100 and spinet models such as M, M-2, M-100 and L-100.
Leslie 147a Features and Specs
- Single-Channel Input: Recommended for single-channel organs with self-contained speaker systems.
- Two-speed horn and bass rotor: The sound is “separated” with the highs reproduced by a horn rotor and the lows reproduced by a bass rotor. Both the horn and bass rotors can be operated at two speeds: Fast (tremolo) and Slow (chorale)
- Amplifier: Handcrafted 40-Watt RMS vacuum tube amplifier
- Speakers: Massive 15″ woofer, High power horn driver
- Inputs: 6-pin Leslie connector
- Controls: Master volume
- Dimensions: 29 1/4″(W) x 20 5/8″(D) x 41 5/8″(H)
- Weight: 149 lbs