The Viscount V 3.12A is the perfect solution for superior quality installations in churches and auditoriums. This compact and lightweight active (powered) speaker features 2 Class-D amplifiers. Additionally the V3.12A features state-of-the art electroacoustic components that deliver outstanding sound quality, great sound pressure levels and incredible linearity.
Developed by Viscount for their Legend organs, the V3.12A offers an on-board professional equalizer, a remote power switch feature and an innovative power saving mode.
- Power: 280 Watt Continuous Power
- Distortion: (THD)< 0,05% up to 75 Watt rms / 4 Ohms @ 6.67 KHz
- Input Impedance: 15 KOhm (balanced)
- Input Sensitivity: 0 dB (0,775 V)
- Max SPL: 118 dB (Free space)
- Frequency response: 38-18000 Hz (+/- 3 dB)
- Active Crossover Frequency: 800 Hz @ 24 dB / oct.
- Passive Crossover Frequency: 2800 Hz @ 18 dB / oct.
- Speakers: 1 Woofer (12”) - 1 Mid Range (8”) - 1 Tweeter
- Master Volume Control
- Equalizer Control (Low - Mid Gain - Mid Freq.- High)
- Remote Control (12 Volt D.C.)
- Energy Save Function
- Connections: 1 Input Jack - 1 Link Jack
- Cabinet Features: Laminated dark oak finish
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 16.53" x 25.59" x 14.17"
- Weight: 52.91 Lbs