The Viscount Legend Solo Organ perfectly recreates the sound of the classic tonewheel organ, offering you that “vintage feeling”. This organ stands apart from the rest with its advanced technology, sound, feel and much more affordable pricing than our competition. The Solo is equipped with two full sets of drawbars, a dedicated set of drawbars for the bass pedals and many other legendary features. Weighing only 21 pounds, the Legend Solo offers a lightweight and portable solution for the working musician. Every aspect of the classic tonewheel organ is so perfectly duplicated that players all over the world are saying "it's the best ever!
Viscount Legend Solo Organ Features
- Waterfall keyboard with high trigger points for ultra fast response
- The legend uses the latest in tonewheel modeling technology
- Easy to play
- Newly designed rotary and amp simulations
- Two full sets of drawbars
- Four presets for each set of drawbars
- Improved harmonic percussion and key click
- Effects vibrato and chorus
- All realtime controls are placed for easy control
- External leslie 11-pin output
- FX send/return
Perfect Arrangement: The new viscount legend solo organ designed and engineered in italy in cooperation with KeyB, provides incredible expressive capabilities in an easy-to-use interface in a perfect portable solution. The legend solo uses the latest in tonewheel modeling technology allowing exigent musicians to play without compromise the fabulous organ sound.
Easy to play: When you sit down at the legend solo, all you have to do is turn it on and play. Everything you need and are familiar with, on a classic tonewheel organ, is there right where it belongs. No confusing menus or lcd screens full of features that you most likely don't or won't use. After all, it's an organ.
Full set of drawbars: If you have been playing a classic tonewheel organ, then you will feel at home with the legend solo. It has two full sets of 9 drawbars plus two pedals drawbars. In split or double mode on set of drawbars is assigned to the local keyboard, while the other is assigned to the second manual (external if in double mode).
Harmonic percussion: Located right where they belong are the switches to control the on/off, soft/normal volume, fast /slow decay, 2nd and 3rd harmonic.
Viscount Legend Solo Organ Real Time Controls
- Tone Controls
- Percussion volume and decay
- Rotary Speed Control
- Octave Up
- Pedal to Lower
Vibrato and chorus: Easy control of vibrato and chorus.
Waterfall keyboard: Along with the best sound and being easy to play, the legend solo has a heavy-duty 61-notes keyboard with the feel of an organ, not a synthesizer or cheap portable keyboard. If you play pedals, then you can purchase the optional 25 full-sized console pedals. The legend pedals are heavy-duty and are same radius as the classic tonewheel organs, which makes playing the pedals feel right.
Latest in modeling technology: The new viscount by KeyB legend solo organ, designed in cooperation with newtone, uses the innovative TMT (tonewheel modeling technology) able to perfectly clone the classic tonewheel organ. The result is a natural sound that can't be obtained by traditional sampling. Legend solo reproduces also important characteristics of a tonewheel organ including cross talk, tonewheels flutter, electric hum and octave tapers. Moreover there is also an accurate rotary simulation. Maybe you don't have one or it's not convenient to take a rotary speaker with you. Don't worry! The new legend solo simulation is incredibly realistic. It's so good you'll have to look twice to see where the rotors are, this is because of the TMT engine.
- Keyboard: 61 notes waterfall
- Technology: TMT (Tonewheel Modeling Technology)
- Crosstalk: Unique crosstalk created for each tonewheel model
- Keyclick: A new revolutionary state of the art design
- Transposer: Minus 6 / Plus 5 Semitones
- Fine Tuning: Plus / Minus, 1/4 Tone
- Tonewheel model: 30, '50, '70
- Harmonic Percussion: On/Off; Volume Soft/Normal; Decay Fast/Slow; Harmonic Percussion 2nd / 3rd; Percussion Decay and Volume Controls
- Reverb Effects: Newly modeled Spring and Hall reverbs (with pre/post Rotary simulation placement of reverb)
- Overdrive: Classic, Rock
- Modulation Effects: Vibrato/Chorus: Upper On/Off; Lower & Pedal On/Off; Select: V-1, V-2, V-3, C-1, C-2, C-3
- Rotary simulation type: Classic; Rock with Direct option
- "Controls: Volume; Reverb; Drive; Keyclick; Crosstalk; Tone Controls; Percussion Volume and Decay; Tuning.
- Rotary Speed Control; Split/Double; Octave Up; Pedal to Lower; Transpose"
- Drawbars: 2 sets of nine drawbars: 16' - 5 1/3' - 8' - 4' - 2 2/3' - 2' - 1 3/5' - 1 1/3' - 1'
- Drawbars - Upper Preset: Upper Drawbar Set A or Set B + 4 presets and Upper MIDI Local on/off
- Drawbars - Lower Preset: 4 presets
- Drawbars - Pedals: 2 drawbars: 16' & 8'
- "Connections: OUTPUT: L & R Line Out 6.35 mm jacks; Pedals Direct Out 6,35 mm jack (without C/V and Rotary emulation); 11 pin Rotary Speaker (without Rotary emulation); 2 Stereo headphone 6,35 mm jacks; TRS Digital Expression Pedal 6,35 mm jack; Rotary emulation Footswitch 6,35 mm jack; USB to HOST; FX send.
- INPUT: Audio input mono with adjusting gain pot; FX return."
- Midi In, Out, Thru: Out 1, Out 2, In, Thru, Pedalboard In
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 36.8 Inches x 4.8 Inches x 14.5 Inches
- Weight: 20.94 lbs