The Viscount Legend Live organ is able to perfectly recreate the sound of tone-wheels organs offering you again the “vintage feeling”. With four sets of drawbars and double keyboards, this organ stands apart from all the rest in advanced technology sound, feel and much more affordable pricing. Every aspect of a tone-wheel keyboard and sound is so perfectly duplicated that players all over the world are saying "it's the best ever!
Viscount Legend Live Features
- The new viscount legend live organ by keyb provides you the perfect portable organ solution.
- Two waterfall keyboards with high trigger points for ultra fast response
- The legend live uses the latest in tonewheel modeling technology
- Easy to play
- Newly designed rotary and amp simulations
- Two full sets of drawbars per each manual
- Improved harmonic percussion and key click (soft/normal volume)
- Effects volume vibrato and chorus
- Upper and lower realtime controls are placed for easy control
- External Leslie 11-pin output
- FX send/return
- USB power port for music stand light, iPad recharge, etc.
Get an overview of the Viscount Legend Live in the Video
Perfect Arrangement: The new Viscount Legend Live organ designed and engineered in Italy in cooperation with KeyB, provides incredible expressive capabilities in an easy-to-use interface in a perfect portable solution. The Legend Live uses the latest in tonewheel modeling technology allowing exigent musicians to play without compromise the fabulous organ sound.
Easy to Play: When you sit down at the Legend Live, all you have to do is turn it on and play. Everything you need and are familiar with, on a classic tonewheel organ, is there right where it belongs. No confusing menus or LCD screens full of features that you most likely don't or won't use. After all, it's an organ.
Full set of Drawbars: If you have been playing a classic tonewheel organ, then you will feel at home with the Legend Live. It has two full sets of 9 drawbars for the upper keyboard, two full sets of 9 drawbars for the lower keyboard and 2 pedal drawbars.
Harmonic Percussion: Located right where they belong are the rocker tabs to control the 2nd and 3rd harmonic percussion. Soft and normal percussion volume, fast and slow percussion attack.
Vibrato and Chorus: Easy control of Vibrato and Chorus.
Upper / Lower Realtime Controls
- Legend Upper Manual Realtime Controls include: Volume; Reverb; Drive; Keyclick; Fine Tuning; Crosstalk; Tone Controls; Pedals Sustain; Percussion (Decay, Volume).
- Legend Lower Manual Realtime Controls include: Reverb (Post/Pre, Hall/Spring); Drive (Classic, Rock); Tonewheel Model ('30, '50, '70); Transpose; Rotary (Direct, Classic/Rock); Pedals (Direct, To Lower).
Volume (Soft/Normal) Vibrato and Chorus: You can use vibrato/chorus independently for the upper and lower manuals or together. Use the familiar rotary control to select all three Vibrato and Chorus settings.
Waterfall Keyboards: Along with the best sound and being easy to play, the Legend Live has two heavy-duty 61-note keyboards with the feel of an organ, not a synthesizer or cheap portable keyboard. If you play pedals, then you can purchase the optional 25 full-sized console pedals. The Legend Live pedals are heavy-duty and are same radius as the classic tonewheel organs, which makes playing the pedals feel right.
Sound Generation: The new VISCOUNT by KeyB Legend Live organ, designed in cooperation with Newton, uses the innovative TMT (Tonewheel Modeling Technology) able to perfectly clone the classic tonewheel organ. The result is a natural sound that can't be obtained by traditional sampling. Legend reproduces also important characteristics of a tonewheel organ including cross talk, tonewheels flutter, electric hum and octave tapers. Moreover there is also an accurate Rotary Simulation. Maybe you don't have one or it's not convenient to take a rotary speaker with you. Don't worry! The new Legend Simulation is incredibly realistic. It's so good you'll have to look twice to see where the rotors are, this is because of the TMT engine.
- Upper Keyboard - 61 notes waterfall
- Lower Keyboard - 61 notes waterfall"
- Technology: TMT (Tonewheel Modeling Technology)
- Crosstalk: Unique crosstalk created for each tonewheel model
- Keyclick: A new revolutionary state of the art design
- Transposer: -6 +5 semitones
- Fine Tuning: Plus / Minus 1/4 Tone
- Tonewheel model: 30, '50, '70
- String Bass: On/Off, Decay Control
- Harmonic Percussion: On/Off, Volume Soft/Normal, Decay Fast/Slow, Harmonic Percussion 2nd / 3rd Percussion Level and Percussion Decay Controls
- Reverb Effects: Newly modeled Spring and Hall reverbs
- Overdrive: Classic, Rock
- Modulation Effects: Vibrato/Chorus: Upper On/Off, Lower & Pedal On/Off, Select: V-1, V-2, V-3, C-1, C-2, C-3
- Rotary simulation type: Classic, Rock with Direct option
- Controls: Key click; Tuning; Crosstalk; Rotary; Transpose; Upper preset (1/2); Drawbars set (A/B/MUTE)
- Lower Front Panel: Tone controls; Pedal Sustain, Percussion Decay; Percussion Volume; Pedals to lower; Lower presets (1/2); Drawbars set; (A/B/MUTE); Brake (slow/fast)."
- Drawbars - Upper: 2 sets of nine drawbars: 16' - 5 1/3' - 8' - 4' - 2 2/3' - 2' - 1 3/5' - 1 1/3' - 1'
- Drawbars - Lower: 2 sets of nine drawbars: 16' - 5 1/3' - 8' - 4' - 2 2/3' - 2' - 1 3/5' - 1 1/3' - 1'
- Drawbars - Upper Preset: Upper Drawbar Set A or Set B + 2 presets and Upper MIDI Local on/off
- Drawbars - Lower Preset: Lower Drawbar Set A or Set B + 2 presets and Lower MIDI Local on/off
- Drawbars - Pedals: 2 drawbars: 16' & 8'
- Connections: OUTPUT: L & R Line Out 6.35 mm jacks; Pedals Direct Out 6,35 mm jack (without C/V and Rotary emulation); 11 pin Rotary Speaker (without Rotary emulation); 2 Stereo headphone 6,35 mm jacks; TRS Digital Expression Pedal 6,35 mm jack; Rotary emulation Footswitch 6,35 mm jack; USB to HOST; USB HOST type A (Power charger only); FX send.
- INPUT: Audio input mono with adjusting gain pot; FX return.
- Midi In, Out, Thru: Out 1, Out 2, In, Thru, Pedalboard In
- Finishes: American Alder
- Optional: Pedalboard 18 notes; Expression Pedal; Bench; Stand; Softbag;
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 40.16 Inches x 7.4 Inches x 23.2 Inches
- Weight: 39.68 lbs