The Viscount Legend Organ is designed and engineered in Italy in cooperation with KeyB, provides incredible expressive capabilities in an easy-to-use interface in a perfect portable solution. The Legend uses the latest in tonewheel modelling technology allowing exigent musicians to play without compromise the fabulous organ sound.
Viscount Legend Organ Features
- 2 Waterfall keyboards with high trigger points for ultra fast response
- Uses the latest in tonewheel modeling technology
- Easy to play
- Newly designed rotary and amp simulations
- 2 full sets of drawbars per each manual
- Improved harmonic percussion and key click (soft/normal volume)
- Effects volume vibrato and chorus
- Upper and Lower real-time controls are placed for easy control
- Half moon switch can be removed for transport
- External Leslie 11-pin output
- FX send/return
- USB power port for music stand light, ipad recharge, etc.
Easy to Play: When you sit down at the Legend, all you have to do is turn it on and play. Everything you need and are familiar with, on a classic tonewheel organ, is there right where it belongs. No confusing menus or LCD screens full of features that you most likely don't or won't use. After all, it's an organ.
Full Set Of Drawbars: If you have been playing a classic tonewheel organ, then you will feel at home with the Legend. It has two full sets of 9 drawbars for the upper keyboard, two full sets of 9 drawbars for the lower keyboard and 2 pedal drawbars.
Harmonic Percussion: Located right where they belong are the rocker tabs to control the 2nd and 3rd harmonic percussion. Soft and normal percussion volume, fast and slow percussion attack.
Get an overview of the Viscount Legend in this Video
Legend Upper Manual Realtime Controls Include
- Fine Tuning
- Tone Controls
- Pedals Sustain
- Percussion (Decay, Volume)
Legend Lower Manual Realtime Controls Include
- Reverb (Post/Pre, Hall/Spring)
- Drive (Classic, Rock)
- Tonewheel Model ('30, '50, '70)
- Rotary (Direct, Classic/Rock)
- Hold (Int/Ext); Pedals (Direct, To Lower)
Volume (Soft/Normal) Vibrato and Chorus: You can use vibrato/chorus independently for the upper and lower manuals or together. Use the familiar rotary control to select all three Vibrato and Chorus settings.
Waterfall Keyboards: Along with the best sound and being easy to play, the Legend has two heavy-duty 61-note keyboards with the feel of an organ, not a synthesizer or cheap portable keyboard. If you play pedals, then you can purchase the optional 25 full-sized console pedals. The Legend pedals are heavy-duty and are same radius as the classic tonewheel organs, which makes playing the pedals feel right.
2 Drawbars Presets Realtime Controls: Two "Black Octaves" (one for each manual) are available on Legend. You can change drawbars settings in realtime, like the original tonewheel organs.
Latest in Modeling Technology: The new Viscount by KeyB Legend organ, designed in cooperation with Newtone, uses the innovative TMT (Tonewheel Modeling Technology) able to perfectly clone the classic tonewheel organ. The result is a natural sound that can't be obtained by traditional sampling. Legend reproduces also important characteristics of a tonewheel organ including cross talk, tonewheels flutter, electric hum and octave tapers. Moreover there is also an accurate Rotary Simulation. Maybe you don't have one or it's not convenient to take a rotary speaker with you. Don't worry! The new Legend Simulation is incredibly realistic. It's so good you'll have to look twice to see where the rotors are, this is because of the TMT engine.
- Audio In/Out: Legend can be connected to either a keyboard amplifier via outputs left / right. Possibly, via 11 pin cinnection, it can be connected to a Rotary Speacker.
- Audio Pedals Output: Legend is the only one with a pedals output dedicated to the sound of the pedalboard, without getting into the channel of Vibrato/Chorus and Rotary Emulation.
- Fx Send/ Return: Be able to connect your favorite external effect.
- Analog In: It allows you to use the effects of an external instrument.
- Input Gain: It allows you to control the volume of an external instruments.
- Exp: Expression Pedals
- Rotary: To change the speed of the Rotary.
- Hold: Hold control both for Legend and for an external instrument.
- Full MIDI: Out 1, Out 2, In, Thru, Pedalboard In.
- USB To Host: useful to connect a computer for MIDI and software update.
- USB Power Charge: You can power supply SmartPhone / Tablet.