Here we have a beautiful 1960 Hammond RT-3 Organ with a Leslie 122 rotary speaker. A beautiful vintage organ with a masterfully rebuilt vintage 122 Leslie speaker. This unit can be wired for 3 speed operation (Fast/Slow/Off) upon request. We use only vintage style halfmoon switches as seen in the photos. Do not let this artist quality instrument slip by!
RT-3 Serial# 6042
Leslie 122 Serial# 62992
Organ was Fully Restored with the following details.
- Removed Keyboard
- Lubed Bussrods
- Replaced Up & Down Felts
- Cleaned & Serviced Drawbars
- Cleaned & lubricated preset latch assembly
- Cleaned & Directly oiled each tone wheel within the generator.
- Cleaned & lubricated Vibrato scanner assembly
- Rebuilt the original Tube Preamp
- Installed new M&S Parts Interface Box
- Replaced outlet panel wiring
- Installed new start & run switch
- Cleaned & Re-felted pedal switch assembly
- Cleaned & lubricated volume swell pedal assembly
- Hand Polished all brass
Leslie was Fully Restored with the following details.
- Motor stacks fully disassembled and rebuilt
- New Idler arm assembly and drum bearings (Pin drop test passed)
- New upper and lower belts
- Rebuilt Crossover network
- Reconed Vintage woofer
- Fully rebuilt 122 amplifier with beefy premium JJ KT88s
Easy Financing Available!
We Ship Worldwide!